Login to Dashboard to access your invoices anytime and anywhere.
If you do not have access to Dashboard, you can register via the button below. Please note, it can take up to 10 days to validate your access.
If your invoice request is not urgent, please complete our form (accessible via the button below) to make your request, which will be fulfilled within 10 working days.
If you need a copy invoice today, please call our Customer Service Team. Contact details can be found at the bottom of this page.
Take a look at our invoice examples, which include pass-through charges, to see how accessible, and easy to understand, they are:
HALF HOURLY (HH) FIXED ELECTRICITY INVOICE EXAMPLE
NON-HALF HOURLY (NHH) FIXED ELECTRICITY INVOICE EXAMPLE
We've also created a short explainer video:
What is a microbusiness?
A microbusiness customer can be defined as a consumer supplied, or requiring to be supplied, with gas or electricity at a premises other than a domestic premises, who:
- Consumes less than 293,000 kWh of gas a year,
- Consumes less than 100,000 kWh of electricity a year, or
- Has fewer than ten employees (or their full-time equivalent) and an annual turnover or annual balance sheet total not exceeding €2 million
If your business meets at least one of the above criteria, then you are a microbusiness customer.
A business only has to meet one of these three criteria to qualify as a microbusiness customer, although the consumption threshold applies to the fuel being supplied.
Back-invoicing of a microbusiness energy customer
For information only, please see the licence condition relating to the back-invoicing of energy for microbusiness customers below:
When an invoice is issued, only charges for electricity or gas (or both) used in the last 12 months can be recovered by the supplier, unless:
- The invoice was sent before 1 November 2018, in which case the amount you pay for charges is no more than you would have paid if you had been invoiced within the 12 months (in line with previous back-invoicing commitments with Energy UK),
- You have already been issued an invoice and are in contact with your supplier about payment of such invoice,
- You behave in an obstructive or manifestly unreasonable way (for example by not allowing access to read your meter without good reason, or by stealing electricity or gas, or, where you own your meter, by failing to keep it in proper working order), or
- The supplier is allowed to do otherwise in accordance with additional rights and guidance specified by Ofgem
To read more about Energy UK, visit the Energy UK website: energy-uk.org.uk/
We offer a range of invoicing formats. For your reference please see links to examples documents below.
If you would like to know more please contact our customer services team.